Do you want to restore your Whatsapp deleted chat on your android mobile :
How to restore your Whatsapp deleted chat :
Today i’m going to say you that how to restore Whatsapp chat deleted messages on android . and this is a very quick method .this is very easy and even a beginner can do this . so,let’s start .
In many cases Whatsapp chat can be deleted ,they are :
1. after an accidental deletion .this often happens not due to user fault , but because of the inconvenience of a touch screen
2. after reflashing a phone : all data stored in internal memory is lost irretrievably
3. after changing a phone : you have to reinstall the messenger , as the result all messages are lost
there are the 3 main ways to restore the Whatsapp chat
- through backup (from google drive)
- through EaseUS Data recovery wizard
- through Undeleter
but fortunately all Whatsapp chats are safely stored in backups . however backups are automatically done by the mobile day to day.
mayhaps, the easiest way to retrieve old Whatsapp messages is to delete and reinstall it . after specifying your verification number you’ll be offered to restore a backup copy from google drive or import a local file with your messages history.
Recovering messages through google drive :
after the first launching , Whatsapp suggests enabling backing up your data to google drive cloud .
consequently, the most simple and obvious way to restore a chat is from a file stored in a google drive .
here are some steps that how to recover the messages from google drive backup copy:
1. after installing Whatsapp , open the messenger and specify your phone number .2.select the method of restore in “restore chat history” window and click “restore” button .
Restoring from a local file :
if you didn’t connect google drive account to Whatsapp , there is another way to restore messages from a local file .
chat backup files are stored at /sdcard/whatsapp/. if you fail to find them, check phone internal memory . if they aren’t there , mayhaps, you’ve deleted them . then see the following recovery method which is via Undeleter / disk digger programs .
How to retrieve deleted messages history from a local file .
1. install a file manager
2.open sdcard/whatsapp/databases folder . all chat backups are stored there . if there are no files , check main storage also .
3. select the file you want to restore from the list .rename it to msgstore.db.crypt12.
4. uninstall Whatsapp from your phone and reinstall it again by downloading the latest version from google play .
5. specify the phone number you’ve used before during installing
6. In “Restore chat history” window click “restore” in order to import old chats and get back deleted Whatsapp messages.
Using Ease US Data recovery wizard to restore messages :
If backups were stored on a computer , you can use any software to recover deleted Whatsapp messages . the example is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard . in theory it’s possible to restore backups via “deep scan” option . however , the chances are high only if backups did exist and not a lot of time has passed since their deletion .
To recover old Whatsapp messages :
1.select the disk where you stored backups.
2.click “scan” and wait till the end of scanning.
3.sort files by their types.
4.restore them on a drive.
Using Undeleter to restore messages from phone memory:
If chat backups were stored in device internal memory , try searching from them via Undeleter app. the program scans phone memory and retrieves all the files it can get access to root access is required for work
Alternatively utility to restore Whatsapp conversation is Disk Digger for android . it scans SD and internal memory . it’s best suited for recovering photos and videos , but it might also find Whatsapp user files .